Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sending the Little Brother Off

We took Alex to the MTC yesterday! I still don't like the place! As if it isn't sad that you are sending your loved ones off for 2 years....they gotta play all of these family short clips and get you sad for the occasion! I think its done to torture poor mothers! I hope I have no boys....JK! I am pretty sure that he was sadder to leave his girlfriend though! Ha!Ha! He just hugged and left! I didn't even know he was really leaving until he wasn't there! Then I had to do some shopping therapy! PS I think I should own stock in Baby Gap cuz I am pretty sure that me and Pam can keep them afloat with our purchases alone! Ha! Ha! We were shopping for my little sister some maternity clothes! It was a total blast! How about they make Lucky Jeans for maternity!:) They are so cute! I will be investing in some of these for sure for my next baby for sure! I definitley feel like the stay puff marshmellow man while I am pregnant and there is nothing like comfortable cute clothes to make me feel better! I know that I am opening myself up to snide comments from Melissa and Angela with that statement right there! Ha!Ha! Go ahead and string me up guys! :)

3 comments:

Melissa Fisher said...

That hurts. That hurts alot. What kind of friend do you thing I am that I would make fun of you? I can post nice things... . .occassionaly! I can't believe you are sad Alex has left! I forget that Brian has even left. I guess that's because he was never around!

A said...

Hey I like your theory. Maybe I better put ON an extra 10 pounds just to be safe!

the longmores said...

Jess,
I am counting down the days! Viva Las Vegas! I'm pretty sure I won't even know what to do with myself. I am also pretty sure I will sleep in every single day and spend some serious dollars shopping.
Keri