Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Extended Weekends!

Extended weekends are my favorite...except when I have to go back to work on Tuesday! It will be nice this time though because I am taking off on Wednesday to take my little bro to the MTC with the fam! 3 day week! We had tons of fun over the Memorial Day...We went swimming at Downata it was bad weather but warm water so it worked out! :)We got Gracie water wings and she was ecstatic! She thought she was so cool going down the slide by herself! Then most of Spence's family was in town so Gracie got to play with her cousins. She had a blast!

4 comments:

the longmores said...

Jess,
If we have Gracie in the water wings and Grant in his life jacket I think we could pretty much let them go to the pool alone. What do you think? Anyways just a thought. I hope you have fun dropping your brother off at the mtc.
Keri

A said...

Spensica- The countdown begins

A said...

P.S.
I'm refering to L.V.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I haven't been to Downata for a LONG time. That's awesome Gracie does the slide by herself. Lily won't even touch water!!