Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 9, 2008

Scentsy

Hi everyone! So I am not for pyramids or selling stuff, but I just signed up for this candle company called Scentsy! I love having my house smell good but candles are like $25! These are wax melting pot and are re-usable! I love them! They have so many scents! Best of all they are CHEAP! After you buy your pot which runs electrically so you don't have to buy tea lights, they are only $5! It only cost me $100 to sign up too and they give you all of your product! It is a sweet deal and it started in Meridian Idaho! I am so not the pushy sales person but I do LOVE these! Their website is www.scentsy.net check them out and if you want to order let me know! Also if you are interested in selling them let me know! NO PRESSURE seriously! I will probably get my stuff early next week! Once you smell them you will understand my excitement! They are way inexpensive and better than tea lights and candles!

4 comments:

A said...

Dear pyramid scammer,

JK, dude. I've heard those things are awesome. Abby sells them too and she's had a lot of success. Anyway, I thought you and Mel dropped off the bloggin planet cuz I hadn't heard any sarcastic comments for over a day. Wanna hear a scary story? Go to you know who's blog and read her latest. Glad to see your back! Love me

Anonymous said...

No wonder why I see cars with scentsy stickers on them all over Boise! I've heard it's awesome and works really good. I always love a good smelling house. I'll check them out and if I decide to purchase, I'll for sure let you know. What's your favorite scent?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Hooten said...

They are great. I bought one a few months ago and I swear it makes my whole house smell wonderful! I have it on all the time and I still haven't even come close to using all the wax.