Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 1, 2008

A little something about the Adams' Family

First of all I hate saying Adams' Family for all those Adams Family jokes! Yes I can hear you making them now! :) We are STILL in school! When I say we I mean Spence...but I still need to talk to ISU about inserting my name on the diploma cuz I think I deserve it! Here's a quick recap. We were married in August 20, 2004 in the Bountiful Temple and shortly after in February got pregnant with our little girl Gracie. Long dating/engagment...instant Family! We were extremely terrified at first, but I couldn't picture us without her now. Spence was accepted to the Pharmacy program last year and has 3 years left now... He stays pretty busy so it's pretty much me and Gracie for the most part! Maybe a blessing in disguise that we had her cuz I needed a buddy! :) She is Spence's twin when you look at her but she has inherited most of my personality! Yep she is a big shopper! What have I created!? Well that catches us up for now!

9 comments:

A said...

Jess, Let me be the first to comment on your blog! I don't know about yours, but my bikini ready bod is kickin (just try to look past the stretch marks and the love handles) Anyway, Gracie looks so cute in that pic. Who took it? Well, we got the blog thing down, now we just need some friends! You need to get Kerisita to jump on the bandwagon. love Ang

Jessica Adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

yeah!! jess has blogspot!! haha! hope all is going well with you and your fam!!

Melissa Fisher said...

Hey Jess. I love that picture of Gracie. Remember when we were going to take a similar one of Brooklyn? She would so look like the Marshmallow man! Like mother like daughter.

Amber Hooten said...

Jessica,
Just to refresh your mememory my former name is Amber Minson. I was thinking about you the other day and thought I would try looking you up to see if you blogged. I knew that you had married Spencer a while ago. This seems crazy I know. It has been a while. I am living in Dallas. I moved here 7 years ago. Wow! I can't believe it has been such a long time since we played volleyball together. Your little girl is way cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!! I so agree with you about inserting our names on the diplomas! Us wives deserve something too! They go through school and we are the single mommy's right? We are doing our rotations here in Boise and hopefully they are a breeze compare to the past three years. How about you guys? Are you thinking of coming to Boise for the last two years? We love it. Gracie is adorable! Such a little mini-Spencer! Plus I love that name! I'm glad you started a blog, I already feel bonded by pharmacy!

A said...

Jess,
Two words. Vegas trip.
Go to Kristin Spitzer's (patten) blog and read her latest entry. Let me know if it stirs your emotions at all. Ang

A said...

P.S. Don't be a snob about your comments! JK. love ya Ange

A said...

Jess,I was just teasing, just wanted you to take all things into consideration before we make any hasty decisions. I bet you have a baby before I do! I see you still have "comment moderation enabled." Whatev. Me