Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 19, 2008

Little Bro's Farewell

Yesterday was my little brother's farewell! I love it when we get together with my whole family! It is a blast! I am pretty sure I didn't stop laughing the entire night! Gracie is also starting to get to the point where she plays with other kids well! Bless this day! It can be any kid and I didn't have to police her the entire day! I always knew it was pretty normal for her to be whiny because a. she's a girl, b. she is an only child...and will be for still quite some time! :) But still there were others that didn't understand this...:) People kept asking me are you sad for Alex to leave? Isn't he just the best brother ever? I'm like maybe you don't know Alex...Alex Carlson...JK But I do love when the boys leave on their missions! Even when my brother Jake went for a few months they come just so nice! So respectful! This is why I am not sad for Alex to go because he will come home and not yell at my mom for running his truck out of gas(gas that she paid for) and continue to yell at her to fill up his car(which he doesn't own) Ya gotta love the baby of the family!

1 comment:

A said...

I'm scared of any Carlson get- together!