Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Finals Are Over!

I am so unbelievably pumped that finals are over! Spence has officially passed his first year of Pharmacy school! Yeah! We still have a ways to go but there is light! :) We also have another big event that happened yesterday! We got satellite! I officially have more than 3 fuzzy channels! I am so lame! My sister is having a baby! That is kind of fun news! I can play with her baby and then send it home! :) My brother Alex leaves on his mission at the end of this month to Frankfurt Germany! A little crazy! I wanted him to go somewhere really poor where he would have to shower with a bucket and crap like that just cuz he is such a pretty boy but oh well! :) We are going with him to the temple today! It will be great! Now that finals are over I am seriously whipping my big butt into shape! No exscuses about not having a baby sitter! Spence is it! I just thought I would share our good news!

6 comments:

Nanci said...

Hey Jess, it's Nanci(Allen) I just noticed on Lisa's blog that you have one too! You should check out ours!
properyofwyatt.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Luke is going to be at the bbq but I'm not about to drive 8 hours in two days with a 22month old. Everyone told us that rotations are really hard and he won't be able to work but Luke feels like after this past year, anything will be a breeze. Watch out for 3rd year-it's horrible! I guess we don't really know yet. Luke is going to keep his job and just see how it goes. I guess I'm selfish because I quit working last year and amazingly enough we get by. I feel your excitement though-Luke just took his very last final forever!-until the bar. Woo hoo!!

Nanci said...

Yeah for finals being over! Hey guess what they stuck me in the nursery too! Funny! I am so glad you have a blog because I check this a lot more often than the myspace. Pretty much my whole fam does this and that's how we keep in touch. Yeah for blogging losers! Ha!j/k

Fisher Family said...

Hey jess. You are such a sweet sister. Alex is so lucky that you are always looking out for him. I hope you can sense my sarcasim. I am totally the same way with Brian. Lately when he bugs me I just tell him that I cant wait until he is bakes his brains out in New Mexico.

A said...

Jess,
Thoroughly enjoyed your slide show. You have the cutest pictures of that sweet little spoiled brat of yours (jk). She is seriously such a doll though. Do you still use Daniel photog? Whatever happened to Pamela taking it up? I also enjoyed the high hopes you had for your brother on his mission. I could feel the love generated from you! Ha Ha we finally go Keri to jump on the bandwagon, (or should I say you did) Nice work. Me

PS Is it just me or do these dumb word verifaction codes we have to type keep getting longer and longer?

the longmores said...

Yah!!! What a wonderful feeling. Don't you feel like you just finished all of the finals to? Gracie is such a babe. I love your slide show. Now there is another thing you are going to have to teach me. Grant especially liked the pictures of his Girlfriend!