Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 2, 2008

Things have kinda died down at our place now that Uncle Alice( I say Alice cuz that is what Gracie calls him and it has kinda stuck with him) She likes to place in Alice's room with his XBOX...if it doesn't work when he gets home...we didn't touch it! :) My sister finds out what she is having today....so pumped! I am getting ready to go on a trip with the Super Six minus Alicia and Ashley...Losers JK! We are headed to Vegas without the kids and I am stoked! 3 days to do whatever I want....BLISS! :) The countdown begins! We are 1 week out! When we started planning this in Feb. it seemed so far away and it is already here! It almost felt silly planning that far out but with everyone's schedule it needed to be! :) Keri, Melissa, and Ange I hope your ready! :)

2 comments:

A said...

Jess,
On that note, I need to know exactly when you intend on leaving so I can book my flight to slc and make sure someone will pick me up! I can't get you to answer your dang phone so quit pretending like your actually working and call me back.

Kristen said...

Jessica!! How are you?!?! Thank you so much for your note! I am adding you to my blog for sure! :) I am 32 weeks and having a little baby girl! Mark and I are so excited!! We have been working on getting the room ready for her, (which is a much bigger project than we though! :) Your daughter is beautiful!