Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

A Tribute to Las Vegas!

The Las Vegas trip was a blast! We were able to stay up late and wake up late! My favorite past time! :) We layed out by the pool and got a sweet tan...except Keri but she was a trooper with her 45 sunblock! :) and still burnt cuz she forgot to lather her legs! Oh my red headed friend! :) We went to Stoney Rockin Bar to country line dance! Funnest part of the trip! :) It cost us $1! :) Where me and Melissa rode the bull! I pretty much rocked it just like the guy on 8 Seconds...not really!:) We tried to work the line dancing like the 80 year ladies but couldn't catch up...which i totally blame on Melissa for wanting to be late! :) Then we hit up the mall where me and Ange gave into the Razzle Dazzle salesman!:) I think it was his accent! We also went to the Knights show at Excalibur...not bad...I would have preferred Thunder from Down Under! :) Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville was divine with my mile high nachos! We all wished we would have taken live video of the trip to prove to our husbands that we are still hot and that guys still hit on us and they are lucky to have us! :) Ha! Ha! Then we had to throw out comments like we have a total of 6 kids between the 4 of us! Ange also had to throw out pics of her kids to the drunks at Excalibur that could have cared less as she showed them! :) This will have to be a definite tradition that happens every year when one of us isn't pregnant! :)

8 comments:

Jared and Lisa said...

ha! I love it! Man I might have to try a girls trip like that.... How fun! Ya Im all for strarting a group of "mothers whos kids look nothing like them" I guess we are the co-founders

Amber Hooten said...

Glad you all had fun!

A said...

Hold your horses already, I thought I'd let the Dads have a few days of glory! P.S. I'm in that club!

Melissa Fisher said...

Jess, just cause you can't line dance like the 90 year olds doesn't mean you have to blame it on my wanting us to be late! :)

the longmores said...

What I wouldn't give for another night at Stoney's! Reading about it makes me so excited for the next trip. We've got to keep it going.

The Moore Family said...

Hey Jessica!! I'm glad you have a blog! A trip to Las Vegas?? Lucky! Sounds like you girls had some fun. And I'm glad the girls in nursery are warming up to Abby and her huggin' and kissin'!! Talk to ya later!

A said...

I'm with you on the live video. Our men don't know how good they have it!

the longmores said...

Jess
I am waiting for news on baby number 2. Keep me posted! I think we better squeeze in one more trip before a new round of babies come.