Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Hi everybody! I will be taking off in approximatley 2 hours to Las Vegas! I am super excited! A girls trip! I used to dread those and since I haven't had one for maybe 5 years I am stoked! :) My friends (Melissa, Keri, and Angela) will leaving behind all of the child(s) and husbands and relaxing until Saturday! Hopefully we don't get lost! :) I don't have the best sense of direction! Ha!Ha! We will be staying in a condo courtesy of my awesome cousin and livin it up! Hope everyone else has a fabulous week cuz I know that I will! I will post pics later!

3 comments:

Amber Hooten said...

You all have fun! I am sure it will be awesome with no kids around. I am needing one of those vacations soon.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! Have tons of fuN!!

A said...

Jess,
I was excited to hear Spice Girls as your blog opened, too bad we never found the music video again. So, did operation "classified" go well? You totally almost blew my cover with your text. Almost.