Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 6, 2008

Spence's Fathers Day Gift

So my brother Jake has a habit of buying expensive things and then needing money and selling them for cheap! For instance his gun...he paid 700.00 and then pawned it for 300.00. We are on the benefit end of the latest purchase...the itouch! Spence has been wanting and itouch forever! They are like $400! :)So naturally I get to play mom and say Heck No! Last night my brother needed gas money to go see his girlfriend in salt lake and said I will sell it to you for $100. I naturally being a deal maker said how bout $50....he said no! We agreed on $75 and then I went to the ATM and through in an extra $5 cuz he didn't have change! :) So now Spence can get off my back about how the itouch is good for Pharmacy school! There are apparently alot of expensive tools for Pharmacy school that are apparently a MUST! :) Then as always I gave the present early cuz I couldn't wait! :) He was ecstatic and my mom thought it was cheezy to give a used gift! Whatev Mom! Stuff is expensive and if you have expensive taste and low funds like me and spence you are happy with used stuff! :)

4 comments:

K Lind said...

That is awesome! I wish I had a brother who was like that! ;o)

the longmores said...

Lucky Spenc! I think he got a much better gift then Danny will be getting. Maybe I'll find him something cool in Vegas. Which by the way if you didn't remember is only 4 days away! It's not like I'm counting.

Amber Hooten said...

I love good deals! That's funny that your brother would pay all that money and turn around and sell it. He must have really wanted to see his girlfriend.

A said...

Bargain shopper. Although I must admit I too am surprised that something used would be good enough for your expensive taste! I think you've lowered your standards.