Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween/Gracie B-day





Gracie is 3!
Hey everyone! I just wanted to show off some cute pics my mom took on Halloween and on Gracie's B-day! So crazy that it has been 3 years! The pregnancy is a little blurry to the memory minus the fact I remember being HUGE! First I got sick and was told to gain weight...so I did...then not to gain weight! Freakin make up your mind Doc! :) I don't like to do things half way...Except clean my house! :) She loved her birthday! Every toy was so exciting! I can't wait for Christmas! Her favorite toy...her biko(for some reason with bike and pink she adds an o) Biko and Pinko! :) She also kept asking my mom to take her picture..not the norm..pictures are horrid...that is why i haven't done one in two years! Three has meant more tantrums, but she also is developing personality and it is hilarious! She seriously tells Spence what to do....and he does it! He had a laundry basket over his head for like an hour on Sunday...if he tried to take it off she would yell "Daddy you get in your cage right now!" Sorry Spence if you are going to let her boss you...you deserve it! :)





Halloween
Trick or treatin was a blast! Gracie got to go with her 2nd cousin Arnie(Areyan..sorry Nicole it's just so dang cute when she calls her that :))...she later informed me that I was no longer her best friend! I have been replaced :( Then we went to the Fisher house only to realize I was way under dressed! You guys seriously go all out with the costumes...and I am gonna come up with somethin sweet for next year! :) It will take me a year to plan! :) Gracie was also burned by the curling iron and bit by a dog! Last year my dad ran over her foot with a 4-wheeler! Halloween is not her holiday! :) There is also a sweet picture of my nephew Braxton as a Monster!

12 comments:

Just Us said...

Oh Jess-Gracie is absolutely beautiful!!! No wonder your hubby gets bossed around-with a face like that its hard for a daddy to say no!

Nicole Williams said...

Areyan had a blast with Gracie. She has been telling me all week that she wants to go to Gracies house! We miss Pocatello. Braxton is the cutest!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh she has grown up so much since I used to see her at the basketball games. Has it really been that long? What a beautiful girl. I'd definitely be showing off all those pictures too. She really is a beauty.

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Oh they look so cute in their costumes!!! It was so hard for us to find a costume that fit the boys last year, that monster outfit was a good find. Gracie's little jacket and socks are stinckin cute as well! She looks like a little girl with lots of personality, you guys did good!

Amber Hooten said...

She is so sweet! I can't tell if I like 3 better than 2. Hmmm... I am going to have to say that 2 was better. Elyse's tantrums seem to have gotten worse since she turned 3. Hopefully when she turns 4 (in 6 months) the tantrums will magically disappear. Glad you all had a great Halloween!

Anonymous said...

SHE LOOKS SO MUCH MORE GROWN UP! ALIVIA WILL BE THREE IN JAN THAT IS SO CRAZY HOW FAST THEY ARE GROWING UP !

Kristen said...

I can't believe she is 3 already!! How cool. She is beautiful!!

Ashley Reno said...

I can't believe how big Gracie is. She is so cute. Brynlee is going to be 1 in a few days and I am having a hard time grasping it. She is now walking and getting into everything. I can't even imagine what it will be like when she is 3. :)

Sarah and Adam said...

She is so stinkin cute, Jess! What a big girl!We should still get together to play, after Aiden gets over his cold!

Trav and Rach said...

Jess, it was so great to see you the other night. I can't believe how big your little girl is getting, and such a cutie! I love the blog.

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

No they were so easy!! The website I found them on gives step by step instructions on how to make them.

The Suttons said...

She is so cute! We got Sadie that same trike when she turned 3! I can't believe she is 3 by the way-that's crazy!