Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I have lost 15 lbs!!!

Everybody...hate to bring this up, but despite the holidays I have had complete self control and I am now down to the size I was when I got married! How you ask? What's my secret? How can you also do this in a mere 9 days? A little thing called a tonsillectomy! I had my tonsils out a little over a week ago and have not been able to eat a thing! Ice is my best friend only second to my best friend hydrocodone! :) I wish I was healing faster but have had to miss out on shopping after Thanksgiving and oh yeah Thanksgiving dinner! Oh well it is a means to an end! I am getting family pictures before I gain all my weight back though so you guys can see my smokin hot bod! :) Ha! Ha! Really though that is the only positive thing about this whole experience! I lose weight daily! I also have been going to the Sonic daily for ice! Sometimes multiple times! Their workers probably think what a freak and have commented to me havent you been here before today? Yes I have now shut up and give me some ice and nobody will get hurt! Spence despite my fears has been a great helper! Seriously not that he's not worn out, but dare I say took care of me better than my mom! It has taken him 4 years but he may be gettin the hang of things! :)

21 comments:

Nicole Williams said...

I hope you get feeling better soon. We missed you guys at Thanksgiving and Letitia's Baby Blessing.

Trav and Rach said...

That doesn't sound like any fun! Especially during the holidays! Here is my address, rachelagoodwin@gmail.com I would love to be kept in the loop.

Miss Jana said...

You better pull out some pre-marraige clothes! (The ones we all keep saying we will fit in them again some day) : ) Get feeling better soon!

the longmores said...

Holy cow 15! You seriously deserve it. When can I get my tonsles out?? We need to get together soon.

The Bigelows said...

YEAH way to go!!! well I guess it kinda sucks cause you have been sick but other then that YEAH!! anyway hope you get feeling better and I cant wait to see the fam pic!!

ps I find out what I am having on Dec 22

Misty said...

Jessica.....

Hi, it's Misty...from the CU. We have a mutual friend in the blogging world, and I happened to see your name, and took a look. Gracie is ADORABLE!! How have you been other than being sick right now? I hope you don't mind me leaving you a comment. Let me know how you are.

The Moore Family said...

Hope you get feeling better! I absolutely love the ice from Sonic!!!

Melissa Fisher said...

I had no idea. I gotta say Im jealous!

A said...

Hey skinny Ho I'd love to trade those 15 pounds with you- what do I need my tonsils for anyway? So is the 20th still the big day? Melissa already told me she is most likely out. Do you have any specifics such as when you can come and for how long?

CARLSON'S said...

Hey Jess, your mom told me you are even getting worse. I hope it doesn't last too much longer! Let me know if I can help with anything! Get lots of rest and start getting more into your body besides ice!!!!

Becky said...

Gosh the first thing I was going to ask was HOW? Well I'm not going for the tonsillectomy. I'll have to find some other way because man this baby weight sure doesn't want to come off. Well I hope you are feeling better. Enjoy the Christmas season.

Sarah and Adam said...

Yuck! I didn't think you had JUST got your tonsils out! You should come visit when you feel better! And please invite me when you go private! dreamgirlsarah@gmail.com

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

That is awesome!! Good for you!! So I can not get on your blog unless you comment on mine. :) So if you any help for me it would be great cause I would love to stay updated on your little family.

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

Okay thanks for the tips :) Just a blond moment I guess. Hope your feeling better!!!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

Okay thanks for the tips :) Just a blond moment I guess. Hope your feeling better!!!

Kristen said...

Wow - I wish I could get mine out again! :) I had mine out in 4th grade and I lived off of KFC mashed potatoes and slushies. That sounds gross now that I am thinking about it! Get well soon girl!

A said...

Hey do you guys know if you are in or not for New Year's?

Kristen said...

Whats up lady?! Where are you? Hope you're doing well!

the longmores said...

Jess I think you and i win the crappy blogger awards. We both haven't blogged forever! Do you guys want to do something fun for FHE? Call me.
Keri

A said...

I love your blog. It's so informative! And don't tell me yoy're too busy. I've seen what you do at work!

A said...

Hey is it cold there in the North Pole. And hey, I'm not complainin that you're BUSTY! I'm just jealous:)