Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gracie's Flower Girl Dress



It has been awhile...not cuz I don't have anything to post, but because there is so much that I can't decide how to condense it! :) One of my bestest friends literally since kindergarten :) has asked Gracie to be the flower girl at their wedding in November! She is going to be so stinkin cute! After much searching for a pink and black flower girl dress that does not exist in the fall....his bride to be Carly decided on this one! She asked me to pick out the dress but I just wasn't going to make it that easy for her! :) Seriously lets talk about pressure folks! I mean Spence thinks he's got it rough with 4 hours of sleep a night and 2 tests a week! This is serious one wrong dress and the entire wedding color scheme could be totally ruined! Im a little bit of a drama queen with stuff! :) Really though after a few emails and many texts here is the final product! What do ya think guys?

11 comments:

Christy said...

CUTE! I really like the BIG bow on the back!

Nicole Williams said...

Very Cute! Gracie is going to be adorable. We can't wait to see you guys again.

Morgan said...

AAAHH! I LOVE IT! And thats all there is to say!

A said...

Jess what is wrong with me?! I just opened up Phil's digital announcement and I've been crying like a baby! Oh and Gracie is way cuter than that girl in the dress.

PS called you back finally and no response. hmmm. Quit pretending youre busy!

the longmores said...

Jess she is going to look so stinkin cute!! I think you made a good choice. I can't wait to see Gracie in it.

Anonymous said...

I think it is so stinkin cute!! I love the colors and everything. It will look fine!!!

The Moore Family said...

That is so cute!! Gracie is going to look so adorable!! She always looks so cute!! So yes, very cute and i love the bow on it!

Jared and Lisa said...

I love the dress!! Gracie is so cute! I can't belive how long her hair is now!

Fisher Family said...

Love it. Where did you find it? I haven't even gotten an invitation yet!

The Suttons said...

Adorable, but I think Gracie would look cute in just about anything! I love big puffy dresses like that! CUTE!!

Sarah and Adam said...

SOOO cute! How are things post-fender bender? Call me!