Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 29, 2008

We had a Baby itza Boy!!




Ok so not me! But like the commercial ya know! :) Ha! Ha! My sister had her baby on Thursday September 25, 2008. They named him Braxton Brent Lewis. He was 1 month early so he was TINY! :) He weighed 5 lbs 1 oz. and was 18 inches long! Mom and baby are doing GREAT! It was a crazy week! I got strep throat! Yuck! Was pretty much banned from the baby! :( Practically shunned! :) JK My mom and Spence's mom are the greatest! They are the type that don't make me ask for help (probably cuz they know I won't)! They both took Gracie overnight so that I could barf and be sick for 3 days. They are angels! Spence also did an impeccable job at taking care of me this time! Not the norm! :) We had her shower on Saturday(she wasn't even able to make it) :(! Whatev she still needed stuff so the show must go on right? So now we are back to normal whatever that means! :) Here are also some pics I stole from Ange of Gracie, Mccoy, and Grant at the fair! I am a total picture mooch! :) It is so fun to see Gracie play with the kids of the girls I grew up with! We know they will be just as close of friends as we are! Aah how cute! :)

11 comments:

Christy said...

Cute pics! I am sorry to hear you got strep throat! That is never fun! And congrats to your sister!

Morgan said...

Aww...come on you know you want a boy too! We do, but not for a while!!! Hope you are feeling better! PLEASE COME OVER SOME DAY SO SADIE AND GRACIE CAN PLAY! CALL ME WHEN YOU, YOU BUSY LADY HAVE FREE TIME!

Nanci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nanci said...

Sorry to hear you were so sick, that really sucks. It's nice that your families are so helpful! Congrats to Letitia and her hubby!

The Bigelows said...

hey how are ya long time so talk or see, Im glad to hear letitia is doing good and the baby is healthy cant wait to see pic of the new baby!!

The Suttons said...

Congrats to your sister! Troy and I saw her in the temple last month with her husband. Cute pictures too!!

The Moore Family said...

Congrats Auntie!! I'm glad the little boy is here safe and sound! Hopefully mommy is doing good!
Cute photos of Gracie and her friends! We missed you at enrichment tonight! If you have to bring Gracie she is more than welcome!! (I hope I didn't sound the opposite way on the phone!) Have a good one!

Morgan said...

Hey-So I thought that you said you were gonna be at the park by my apartment-is that right? We have that little playgoround in our complex, and I went there last night. Where were y ou guys? Sorry if I misunderstood you! We will try again soon!

Sarah and Adam said...

You are having some crazy times, girl! I need to see you more. What happened with the new job?

Amber Hooten said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun at the fair! We went to the Texas State Fair last weekend. Hopefully I will have some pics for you to check out in the next little while!
Amber

Sarah and Adam said...

Hey, Jessica, I don't know how else to get a hold of you, I've lost the ward list! Let me know if you want to play this week!