Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 19, 2008

And For an Update!


Hi everyone! I haven't dropped off the blogging world I just like to read all of yours! :) With Spence in the swing of school again comes juggling the child! I am not that good at it and my mom pretty much watches her! So all of you that do this all of the time...you have my sincere sympathy! I know it is harder on me than Gracie...but lets face it...its all about me right!? :) I am a worry freak! Thus my marriage to Spence is such a blessing because he is soooooooo chill! My sister got Toxemia and the baby will be coming quite a bit sooner than planned! :) What do you do? She should have really consulted me before she went and got Toxemia! Seriously the nerve! :) I know you will probably read this sissy...you know I am joking! Cuz let's face it if you weren't here right now Gracie and Mom may just put on their boxing gloves and beat(or bite) the crap out of each other. Let me fill the rest of you in that my daughter (the little girl that does not bite) bit my mom today so hard that it bruised! She probably senses my stress/chaos! :) On a better note we have been gettin letters from the little bro and he is doing GREAT! He's got a missionary comb over but we won't hold it against him! He is just as picky about clothes/style as his older sis! Sorry we can't help we have good taste(except for right now on his mission):)! My brother Jake is getting married in April so we are excited for that! I really need to get my fitness on now! :) Lots of news for us!

12 comments:

Morgan said...

I think that you are a better mom than you think you are! And as long as you love your little girl, which I am jsut SURE that you do...then you are GREAT! I can't believe your brother is out on a mission! Where did he go again? And here is a question for you...we need to get Sadie clothes for winter, and you said that you are great at finding deals...where would you suggest I look? Anyway, good luck with stuff, and if you get bored, call and we will let the girls play while we excercise in the front room! (351-8018)

Nanci said...

I totally know how you feel! And I am also with you on the kid who doesn't bite goes ahead and just bites people! Wyatt bit Ryan the other day and he is or should be I should say WAY to old to be doing that! And not to mention that he thinks it his duty to inform everyone that I am prego, and the kicker there, I'M NOT! Ha ha ha! Funny kids huh!

Nicole Williams said...

Don't worry Jess. Areyan bites Heston's brother's kid everytime we are with them. It is so stressful though. Areyan was pretending to say her prayers the other day and she said, "Please bless I can see Gracie more!" It was pretty cute. We miss you guys tons.

Sarah and Adam said...

You are so silly, jessica. I am glad you found my blog now we can join up with the rest of the gals, even though I am not great at blogging. 4:00 is like the time we all kinda end up outside, so come on over while the weather is nice! And thanks TONS for the cute clothes! So thoughtful!

Christy said...

haha! You have such a great sense of humor Jessica! I read this post a few days ago and I thought I left a comment but I always get those word verification things messed up...lol I am a dork! ANyway thanks for the updates!

The Suttons said...

You do a great job with gracie! She is adorable. Don't you just love the biting stage? Sadie will still bite Tyson and she's 4-pathetic who is their mom anyway? :)

Just Us said...

Jess~
To answer your questions currently I am camera-less, but most of those pictures are with a Canon digital rebel xt. I am awaiting my new addition since I broke my last which will be a conon digital rebel XS. I have been told that canon is beating out nikon, but I don't have the most professional version. Are you looking for a camera? The little one I use is an olympus and I wouldn't ever re-buy that same one. If you want a small camera I would go with a nikon or a canon powershot (?). Good luck!!
Liz
PS-your daughter is adorable and if she turns out half as fun and awesome as her mom she'll be great! She needs you, and trust me, you're doing better than you think!

The Moore Family said...

Thanks for the update!! Gracie looked so cute yesterday at church! I love her hair down...she looked so grown up!
And of course I must tell you that you are a great mom and being a mom presents itself so many challenges and learning experiences!!! Good luck to all of us!

The Bigelows said...

hey its about time you update your blogg!!

anyway your a great mom and wife!! spence is lucky to have such a great and fun wife!!!
love ya Jess! have a great day!!

A said...

Hey I have more pics than what I posted so I will have to email them to ya.

the longmores said...

Jess,
You are a rockin mom and you know it. Gracie is so happy and content. And Pam is a rocking G-ma so Gracie is doing great. If you need any help let me know while Pam splits town. Also your bro. looks like he is doing great. Go Alex!!

Sarah and Adam said...

either wed or thurs is good for me! hopefully the weather will be nice!i will try to get your number!