Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Time to Update!





I have been such a slacker on the updating my blog but I've been distracted.... I was tired of being left out of the Twilight Book Circle! :) I have joined! I am totally addicted! I read the first and second book this weekend! Meliss I know you don't believe me but I prepared to take a pop quiz on the first two books...go ahead ask me anything! :) I absolutley love them! It's all I can do to not call in sick to work and finish the third! :) Freakin Work! :) Besides that we went shopping in SLC for my sister's baby to be! It was way fun! Usually on trips I make sure that Gracie is wearing a pull up! Just in case! But she had soaked her pull up in the water so we bought her some new underwear at the gap. She did great for like 4 hours then we were in the Kids Pottery Barn and I look over and there is a pool of water underneath my daughter! I was mortified! Of all the stores she could pick to pee her pants! Potty Training will be the death of me! I was furious! Even 1 hour later when we were eating she kept trying to smile at me and I would give her the death glare! What do you do?
We also have recently had EVERYONE make comments on how it was time for another! Not quite folks! :) But last night at the softball game Gracie was playin with a little boy and they were chasing each other and she kept calling him something. I said what is she calling him? She was calling him her brother! Where she got that Im not sure and when I find the responsible party that taught her that you are in trouble! :) Time goes to fast! As if it wasn't enough that the rest of the world was making me feel guilty about my lack of readiness for a second...my little 2 year old also had to throw a low blow in there! Good thing I get over them quick huh?
I don't have new pics quite yet but here are a few of my little monster!

10 comments:

the longmores said...

Jess,
I love the long tights pic! It is super cute. I am so sorry about the accident. It always seems to happen at the worst possible times. See you in Poky in 2 days!

A said...

Jess,
Welcome back to the blogger world, it's about time you updated. Plus it'd been so long since I got a comment from you, I thought you'd left us for good. Anyway, get a life, you're gonna use someone else's third book, aren't you?! Impatient! I tried to text you back several times yesterday and it wouldn't go through, so in response to your last text, 'whatev.' Also, my condolences on the pottying in public incident. Potty training blows.

The Bigelows said...

Ha ha i thought the pottery barn story was funny , and I only say that cause i dont have to deal with it yet!! but I think cause I laugh at everyones stories that i will be cursed!!! anyway hope you have a fun day at work!! ha ha

Just Us said...

Jess~
You have the cutest little girl!! I don't blame you for waiting on number two, heck I haven't even got around to number one after 3 years of marriage and I'm still not there yet-so no worries, I get bugged a lot too. I haven't read number three yet on the twilight series, but I am highly anticipating borrowing it from my sister-they're easy to get hooked on. Also, don't feel guilty, I would pray my clients would cancel so I could finish both of the other ones-and I didn't feel one bit guilty!! I love being able to see your little family!! This is my business blog, I will be getting a personal one after I finish it-I'm a slow blogger!
Liz

Just Us said...

Okay so sorry for the second post but I just got your message. Are you referring to the red headed hottie named Travis :0) totally kidding. So the funny thing is is that I ended up working with him later and we went on a date-fun guy but obviously wasn't the one for me -lots of laughs there!! Thanks for the memory! Anyways, I have been dabbling in photography, but I just broke my camera and I am sending it out today-business on hold for the moment unless I borrow a friends camera. We are now in Wyoming-are you still in Poky? I really wish I would have seen all of you more!! You guys all have such an amazing friendship, you're really lucky girls! Keep in touch!
Liz

Melissa Fisher said...

Jess youre a loser. I did finish book 4 so it's yours tomorrow. Misery loves company. That's why everyone wants you to have another one. Isn't life good with one?I still get to take naps, sleep all night long, go on vacations, and run errands pretty easily with one! HOld strong. What does gracie know anyway!

The Suttons said...

Cute pictures! Gracie is adorable, even when I see her throwing fits in sacrament meeting I think it's cute! I would definetly wait for number 2- it was REALLY hard to go from 1 to 2, but once you have 2 it's not bad after that. Three isn't that much harder so far. I do have to say though if you wait too long it's harder to get back into baby mode- I have heard anyway. See you at church!!

Miss Jana said...

Jess,
I am so happy I found your blog. Gracie is cute. (This is ISUFCU Melissa) So I just joined the blogging world. Mine is MandMburrup.blogspot.com. I don't blame your for not having another. I have been married 3 years and can't bring myself to have 1 yet. I just read the Twilight books, I read them all in a week. Don't feel bad, I contemplated calling in sick too. Also I completely ignored my husband and house. They are just so good!
Melissa

Christy said...

Cute pictures! Potty training is seriously a nightmare! I feel your pain...we are STILL working on it!

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary to you as well!! That is so funny! :) Did you get married in '05 as well?