Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's My Happy Anniversary

It's official! We have been married for 4 years! Craziness! It doesn't seem like that long, but yet I honestly can't remember what it was like without Spence and Gracie! :) We always say we are not going to do anything big...but the more I think about it anniversaries should be big! With so many people getting divorces these days it is almost a miracle to stay married! :) It's not that I think that a divorce is never warranted! I am always looking for reasons to celebrate though! :) I do think that I did find a pretty good match for myself though! :) We are complete opposites that fit together somehow! I love how Spence is always up for anything! Don't be jealous girls but very rarely do I get told no to anything! Lucky for us I do have a slight bit of self control! He works so hard in school and work! I complain when I have to put in 40 hour weeks and in school he's putting in double that for sure! Well we are going to SLC for a little vacation and leavin the baby! I will try to post pics from our little getaway...but I don't like to haul around a camera...so well see! Yah for Happy Anniversaries! May the next years only be better! And they better be cuz we will be that much closer to school being done! :)

9 comments:

Amber Hooten said...

Yeah for anniversaries! I like finding ways to celebrate, too! Hope you all have a nice time in SLC. I especially love the getaway anniversaries!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That will be fun to get away without Gracie for a couple days-how romantic! Have fun and happy anniversary!

The Bigelows said...

Happy Anniversary!!! i just have to say that anyone who got married on aug 20th would have to be the coolist people ever!!! hope you have fun in SLC... even though I love to see pic i dont think I would want to see pic of the anniversery party!! wink wink !!

Miss Jana said...

Happy Anniversary!! Have fun in Salt Lake, If your serious about workning out, I finally, after 2 years of school, have a sort of normal schedule. I am off at 6 everyday but Tuesday- so if your up for some evening workouts let me know.

A said...

Happy Anniv.! I got you a present. It's a pair of plastic vampire teeth and some white face paint for Spence. Happy affair with a vampire!

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope that you have a great visit to SLC!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Christy said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours is coming up on the 31st- six years!

Jared and Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I didn't know ours were so close. Aug 22 for us!!! Its so true we should celebrate!!!!

The Moore Family said...

Happy -late- anniversary! Hope you guys had a great one!! I love anniversaries because it is a great excuse to get rid (mean that nicely) the little one and enjoy some time together!!!
Abby was asking for Gracie on Sunday!!!