Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Home Construction....

I decided to do another quick post...mostly due to the fact that the last one was so negative! :) I try not to be negative but I do have my days! :) Negativity in general totally wears on me as a person so when at all possible I try to stay upbeat! :) We are getting new carpet! Yes I am way excited! :) Which the carpet led to wood floor in our dining area, which led to tiling the entry way...which led to me wanting my brick mantel gone( I have actually wanted this done since we moved in), which led to painting the trim, which led to the bathroom floor being tore up and tiled. Needless to say my house is a mess! :) I am a very inpatient person! I would just like it all done right now! But these things take time...lots of time! :) Oh well the finished product will be worth it! Spencer is way patient! He just works and has the attitude that you can't rush perfection! Ha! Ha! I on the other hand am like we can rush it and yes it still will be perfect! Poor little Gracie has been seriously lacking for attention the past few days! The long weekend is coming and I will have to do somethin fun with her!

2 comments:

A said...

You and Meliss always seem to update at exactly the same time! Anyway, you should post pics of your house. I should also show you this book I read that talks about the dangers of remodeling something because one thing leads to another and then another . . . so true! Anywho, check is in the mail!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome you are remodeling your house! It is such a pain but so nice when you are done! Good luck with the potty training thing, I'm putting that off as long as I can!
Post some pics of your house.