Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween







Halloween was so fun this year! Gracie was Hannah Montana again(her choice) and Taylor was Piglet! Gracie loved it! She RAN from house to house. I felt like I got a pretty great jog in by the end of all of it! My cousin Josh got to open his mission call, so we trick or treated in my aunts neighborhood. He is going to Taiwan and we are so excited for him! We also got to trick or treat with my sister's little boy! Gracie and him are more like brother and sister than cousins! We LUV it! He wants to do everything she does and kept up pretty good with her! Taylor was the cutest Piglet ever! :) It was the perfect costume! She felt a little cooped up but it's time she know pain is beauty! We also went to the Fisher's Halloween party which was awesome as always! Next year Meliss....my costume will knock you dead! :) Here are some pics!

4 comments:

A said...

Cute pics. I seriously want pics of this dang party I always miss out on!

The Cook Family said...

Love the costumes, but I especially love the senior photos in the picture of you and Taylor....Classic! Glad you had fun! Your kids are so dang cute!

Kara D. said...

Your girls are soooo cute!

the longmores said...

Working on making the top ten! Cute pictures!