Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 21, 2010

Life Post 2nd Child






Now that I am slightly more sane I thought I would post about how it has been since a second child since I have had a "baby in 4.5 years!
Biggest Differences:
Traded in my purse for a diaper bag
Less Sleep
Diapers
Child sleeping in my bed( I will regret it when I try to put her in her crib but I just can't have her wake up Gracie who is used to only the sound of her fan as she sleeps. Taylor tends to grunt!)
My life now revolves around Taylor's feeding schedule
Love that she will just sleep on my chest
Love the little smiles and sounds she makes then looks around like who just made those sounds.
Gracie has actually been easier since the baby. It's like she has decided that now that there is a baby she needs to be a big helper! Not that she doesn't occasionally want me to hold her like a baby or has requested we bathe with her now...that was fun to explain to her why I can bathe the baby but not her! :)

Things have been great especially since the weather is better! Will there be a third....still not quite sure on that one! :) Here are Some newborn pictures I had taken!

11 comments:

Morgan said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! WOW! CONGRATS AGAIN!

Ashley Reno said...

Your girls are adorable. I love the pictures. I have a lot of the same feelings you have and it has only been 2 1/2 years since I had a baby. You forget a lot. :) Glad you guys are doing well.

A said...

So cute!! Still losing a pound a day?!

Kara D. said...

These pictures are so adorable! I am glad things are going well for you. Remember, you are blessed. Things could always be worse! (^_^)

The Cook Family said...

She is precious, Jessica! I love those pictures. I'm glad you are all doing well. It's crazy how fast we forget what a new baby requires and how much sleep we don't get as mothers. It's all very much worth it, though! Love and miss ya!

Jenny Axford Cook said...

I love these pictures!!!! So fun to see how you're doing. What a cute family!

Miss Jana said...

Super Cute pictures!! Baby Taylor is adorable. (and Gracie is too!)

Phillip and Maggi said...

So beautiful! Good luck on round two :)

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

She is so cute!!! Glad you are all going well!! Love the pictures!!

The Moore Family said...

Hey!! First congrats on your beautiful baby girl!! What adorable pictures!! Glad to hear that you are doing well. It was a big adjustment for me when we added Stockton. Moving from a purse to a diaper bag was a big one for me!! And we really wanted to come to Alex's homecoming but we missed it! Can't believe he is home already. Crazy! Take Care

Nicole Williams said...

I Love the Pictures!