Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gracie's going to be a Big SISTER!!


Where have I been since July? Well The toilet and I have become great friends! :) I have been sicker this pregnancy than I ever was with Gracie and I have had the lack of energy/motivation to blog! I still love to check other blogs, but have neglected mine! :) We will be adding another little girl to our family on May 17, 2010! Hopefully I will just pick up Spence from his last final and head to the hospital! :) Gracie has insisted that this baby was a girl from the beginning. By insisting I mean yelling at anyone who might refer to the fetus as a boy. Spence and I even had a special talk with her prior to the ultrasound in hopes that she wouldn't lash out the ultrasound technician. Everyone, including myself was convinced that this baby was a boy, but Gracie knew all along! :) I can't lie Spence was a little disappointed because he thought he was going to balance the house out with a little testosterone and possibly be done having children....not this time hunny! :) He is warming up to the idea of having 3 women in his life! :) Coming from a family of 6 boys even 2 women were an adjustment! :)We are so excited for Gracie to have a sister! I'm already looking at stores for matcher outfits! :) I don't need hardly anything, but who can resist matching outfits! Christmas has been the perfect time to share our news with everyone! We are so thankful for our family/friends and our new addition! :) Merry Christmas everyone!

11 comments:

Just Us said...

Congrats!!!! I am sure she will be as beautiful as her sister!!

Miss Jana said...

That is so exciting. All girls need a sister, Gracie will love her! I love her picture- she is beautiful! I hope you feel better soon. I know a lot of people who are sicker with their second- I think I'll stop at 1. :)

Morgan said...

I KNEW IT! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! CONGRATS!
tell your man that it isnt two girls in there...2 women isnt' so bad!
YEAH!

Nicole Williams said...

Congratulations!

The Cook Family said...

Congrats! That's awesome news. I'm sorry you've been feeling sick though. That's no fun. Take care of yourself. . .you'll need the strength to care for two kids:) Gracie is beautiful. I bet she's so excited to have a sister!

Hailey said...

Oh Jess, how exciting! Congrats!!

Christy said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!

Amber Hooten said...

congratulations! Two girls is fun! I have to agree that matching outfits are lots of fun!!! We didn't need much either, but I couldn't resist...especially at Christmas and Easter!

Jordan, Lisa and Hallie said...

Congratulations! I thought I had heard you were pregnant. And only about 4 more months...! Very exciting. Gracie is adorable.

A said...

That is such an adorable pic of Gracie- love her! Somehow I missed this update. Imagine that, not checking your blog daily for updates! :0 I'm pumped for our concert, it'll be fun! What would we do without you as a concierge?

Phillip and Maggi said...

Jess it has been forever! Congrats on baby #2! And good luck!