Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 6, 2009

Gracie's First Dance Recital




Also a post put off! :) We put Gracie in dance in March and in June she had her first recital! At first I was convinced my mom had pressured me into putting her in early! Ha! Ha! I was thinkin am I seriously paying money for her to run around the room and stare at herself in the mirror (We promote high self-esteem in our family :) But she did so good at the recital! She was doing the dance so good and then the floor began to shine...The previous dance had left some jewels behind! She did what any clean kid would she picked it up. When she tried to give it to her teacher, the teacher rudely ignored her! :) She then shrugged her shoulders, threw it up in the air and went back to dancing! It was hilarious! It was totally worth it! She had tons of fun and made lots of friends! I'm not gonna lie though it was rough putting mascara on a three year old! What the heck! Well here are the pics of our little ballerina! :)

7 comments:

*Sheigh* said...

Where does she dance at? I love her costume!!! Soo adorable!

Miss Jana said...

How cute! I love little dancers!

Unknown said...

What great pictures! She's so beautiful! I love the pic of her in action! What have you been up to these days? We need to hang out.

Heston Williams said...

She is beautiful! I wish Areyan could do dancing with Gracie. They would have so much fun!

the longmores said...

She looks so stinkin cute in these pictures!

Misner Family said...

She is sooooo cute in her dance outfit. It makes me want a girl :) but boys are pretty cool too. Looks like things are going well with you guys.

Christy said...

HOW adorable!!! I didn't know you updated your blog! I am sorry I am so late posting a comment to it. Your little girl is absolutely gorgeous! How fun for her and you!